The C-Level Role in COR has permissions to view, edit, create, archive and delete any type of data from the account.
By default, it counts with the following permissions:
If any of these permissions are edited for a user with a C-Level role, that functionality is turned off in COR but not disabled, since that user can go to their profile and reactivate that permission. It is very important to take this into account, since if a C-Level is stripped of the option to visualize salaries, for example, they do not really lose access to them because that permission can be assigned again.
- Unlimited access to all of the account information.
- Editing the general configuration of the account.
- Permissions to create, edit and delete any of the entities.
- Creating C-Level users.
- Granting salary visualization/editing permissions to other users.
- Access to users’ labels.
- Creation and edition of labels.
- Complete access to profitability information.
- Permission Templates.