Within COR we have six task statuses to be able to recognize at a glance the progress of the tasks from the "Task Panel". Four of them are the COR defaults and the rest can be activated from the general configuration section. It is important to clarify that the two configurable statuses can only be activated by C-Level and Director roles within the account.
Below we will find the six statuses available within COR:
- In Progress
- In Review
- On Hold
Default statuses are those that are already set in COR by default and cannot be deactivated or configured:
- New: A new task is one that has not yet started working.
- In Progress: A task in progress is one that has already started working.
- Suspended: A suspended task is one that for some reason is on standby.
- Finished: A finished task is one that has already completed the work to be done, hours have been tracked, and there has or has not been an exchange of messages and files among its collaborators.
The configurable statuses "Settings" and "In Review" can be activated from the configuration panel by clicking on the COR profile, tab "General Info" > "General Task Settings":
- In Review: A task in review means that the collaborator waits for a response from the Project Manager or a peer in order to consider the task completed or move it to an adjustment phase depending on the return.
- Corrections: A task requiring corrections is when the collaborator executes certain changes within the task, as a product of the feedback obtained in review stage or rework assigned to the task. When the "Corrections" status is activated, when a rework is assigned to a task that was completed, the task automatically goes to the Adjustments status.
The task statuses, as detailed above, are displayed from the task panel. They can be edited from this panel one by one, by entering the task or from "Mass Actions":