- Permissions by Role
COR has 6 default roles with a permission map setted for each. The default roles are:
- C-Level: It gives absolute control of the platform, designed for company executives.
- Director: It grants access to visibility and editing over the entire platform, with the exception of user salaries and time values. Directors can grant access to other users over the items they already have permissions. This permit is ideal for area directors.
- Project Manager: Access for the creation and visibility of projects, clients and hours. By default this user can see only the projects in which he is assigned. This type of user has no visibility of metrics.
- Collaborator: This type of user only has access to the projects and tasks to which it is linked. This user can’t create projects, but can create tasks and edit them as well.
- Freelance: Will only have access to the projects and tasks in which he is working, without the possibility of editing them. This user can only create new tasks.
- Clients: They have access to the projects in which it is a member and can create new ones. They can also view, edit and create tasks and their deadlines.
C-Level and Directors can grant access to their teams to the sections and elements in which they already have access. The available permissions over those elements and sections are:
- Archive (Tasks and Projects)
In addition to the different sections and elements, the permissions are also restrictive in terms of access to the different data of the platform. It is possible to restrict access based on the projects to which a user is assigned, based on the tasks assigned to them or based on the equipment to which the user belongs.