To add a new customer in COR we only need to fill in their name. To have the information unified and complete, we can also add all the additional data.
In the first tab we will find the details:
- Name*: Company you will work for or are working for (Only required field).
- Business name
- (Checkbox) Internal: If we have this field checked, the projects of that client will not be contemplated in the percentage of projects with / without revenue in the metrics section (they will not be considered as projects without revenue). It is very useful for all internal projects of the agency.
- Tax id: Tax identification number.
- Client Condition: Condition before tax collection agency.
- Website: URL of our client's website.
- Date: Date of registration of the client / since when is he/she our client.
- Comments: Customer-related information for internal use.
- Address: Physical address
- Zip/Postal Code
- Level of Satisfaction: To generate statistics and for informative purposes. By default it will always be "Not Specified".
- Status: We can specify a different status for each customer: "Active" (default), "Lost", "Not Active", "Prospect", "Loyalty" and "Follow-up". This will help us to carry out different reports and marketing actions according to the stage we are in with that company. For example, we may be interested in sending a promotional email to "Prospect" customers.
- How did you hear about us?: To generate statistics and for informational purposes.
In the second tab we will be able to add all the contacts linked to that client:
We only need the name, surname and email of the contact. This will also allow us in the future to give them access to the projects and tasks we are working on for that client.
Finally, we can add the brands and products linked to our new client:
To save all the information, simply click on the blue "OK" button.